Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil. It’s America’s favorite bath oil*, and sure to be yours, too! Pamper yourself with Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil. This jojoba infused luxury bath oil helps your skin and mind with its uplifting botanical and herbal scent. Stay radiant by using our moisturizing bath oil during your bath and shower. Take your skin from dry to soft, smooth, and touchable with Skin So Soft moisture locking formula. Keep your skin hydrated longer with the larger 25 fl. oz. bottle!
- Check out all Skin So Soft Original products via @ SkinSoSoft
“This bath oil smells wonderful, and after adding a tablespoon to my bath, I was instantly relaxed. The light oil left my skin feeling ultra soft and velvety smooth. Best of all, it locks in much-needed moisture, so bath after bath, my skin stays nourished and looking healthy.”
Avon does not endorse its use for anything other than a bath oil. *SSS bath oil is approved by the FDA/CDA only as a bath oil.
1. It’s a bath oil and after shower moisturizer.
2. It can be used to remove makeup.
3. Great tanning oil (no sunscreen).
4. Hot oil treatment to soften cuticles.
5. Great massage oil for tired muscles.
6. Cleans off tape marks left from bandages on skin.
7. Cleans ink off the skin.
8. Insect repellent.
9. Helps relieve itching caused by dry skin.
10. Applying SSS over bug bites alleviates itching.
11. Cleans oil and grease off of skin.
12. Painting something? Use SSS to remove paint from the hands. (Instead of turpentine).
13. It soothes light sunburn.
14. Rub hands with it before washing, it helps get them cleaner.
15. Rub on dry, cracked skin…. helps heal skin in 2-3 days.
16. Put 1-2 capfuls in liquid soap and use it for shaving legs and under arms. Helps razor glide and leaves skin feeling smooth.
17. Pour a little into your foot bath to help moisturize your feet while you relax them.
18. It removes chewing gum from hair, skin, and most nonporous surfaces.
19. Cleans permanent ink off stamps.
20. SSS Original Bath Oil works GREAT on Head Lice!!!!! Saturate head and let it set for 15 minutes. Then rinse under an outdoor faucet, but the lice were gone!!!!!!! Of course, shampoo hair a couple of times to get the oil out, but the lice are gone and stay gone!
21. It kills ants instantly.
22. Spray on skin to relieve dry itching skin. Helps skin retain its elasticity.
23. Wash hair with shampoo and conditioner like always and after it dries…. Use about the size of a dime of SSS and rub it in your hair. It goes straight in and leaves hair as shiny as the ads on TV, not greasy at all, just soft and shiny.
24. It can help eliminate psoriasis.
25. It lessens the sting of removing bandages from children’s sensitive skin.
26. It removes gum from hair better than peanut butter.
27. Sponge it around doors, windows, and on screens to keep crawling bugs out.
28. It’s a good wood cleaner and conditioner for natural wood.
29. It removes glue and gum left from price tags and labels from glass, metals, and most plastics.
30. It removes soap scum from shower doors and curtains, and bathroom and kitchen figures.
31. It removes lime and hard water deposits from fixtures, tile, shower doors and windows.
32. It’s an oil lubricant for fitting pipe joints that won’t slip together.
33. It cleans ink off most vinyl and painted surfaces.
34. It cleans heavy oil and grease from nonporous surfaces.
35. It takes fur off of clothing.
36. Rub on brass ornaments or figurines to help keep them from turning dark.
37. Removes crayon from appliances and most painted surfaces.
38. Wash cupboards with it mixed in your cleaning water to keep ants off and out of the cupboards.
39. Excellent at removing lipstick stains from furniture, clothing, etc.
40. Use it to discourage hornets from building their nests. After using a hornet killing spray, remove the nest and keep the area sprayed with SSS. They will not rebuild there.
41. Use it to clean leather; it will also keep it soft and supple.
42. Use it on your air conditioning screen (filter)–your incoming air will smell fresher and the filter is easier to clean.
43. Rub all over windowsills to keep ants out.
44. It cleans paintbrushes easily and leaves them soft as new.
45. It removes gum from carpets.
46. It removes scuff marks from patent leather shoes.
47. Use it on running rails for sliding glass doors and windows.
48. It removes “ring around the collar”.
49. It removes liquid nail (paneling glue).
50. Two glass bowls or glasses stuck together? Drizzle a little SSS down the sides and they’ll come apart easily.
51. It removes candle wax from furniture, carpets and clothing.
52. Hummingbird Feeders: To deter bees try rubbing SSS on the feeder surface by the feeder ports.
53. It works for maggots in the garbage can too! You squirt SSS in can and lid, then later flushed with soapy water, and you shouldn’t have any bugs in cans rest of summer!!!
54. It is a great furniture polish!
55. Put it in one of the bottles that you attach to your backyard hose and then spray down the back yard! Will cut down on ants, mosquitoes and other creepy crawlies.
56. People spray it on their rose bushes to keep the deer from eating them, and at the cemeteries on the flowers they put out there for the same reason.
57. Kills spiders.
58. It cuts grease and cleans dirt from range hoods.
59. Add a capful to wash water when doing laundry…acts as a fabric softener and keeps the bugs off clothes.
60. Spray on orchids and other flowers for moisture and to keep bugs away.
61. Cleans baseball caps. Just spray on and rub with toothbrush.
62. Try this recipe: mix one part SSS and 2 parts water and spray on tomato plants to keep those ugly old tomato worms off. Spray plants about every 2 or 3 days. Works great!!
63. Put a little in your mopping water to help keep crawling bugs out. (Not too much or the floor gets slippery.)
64. Use to clean windows.
65. Removes crayon from most surfaces.
66. Screens can be lightly sprayed with Avon SSS to repel no-see-‘ums and tiny gnats that otherwise might slip though the screens.
67. Another use for SSS is it will kill those pesky earwigs. Spray it on & they don’t return to life.
68. If you ever make candles, melt clear wax and put SSS in it and let it harden. Works great for outside in the summer.
69. As a deodorizer, spray into air and let settle, kills those nasty pet orders.
70. If a child wets the bed, spray the bedding and sheets before washing and will give it a fresh clean smell.
71. It keeps bromine and chlorine from corroding metal and keeps the top of a pool pump filter lubed for easy opening.
72. Use SSS in an oil burner outside to repel bugs. I use the ones with the little dish on top and a tea light below. Just put a capful or so of SSS into the dish and light the tea light. Your patio will smell great; it works better than citronella candles, and no citronella smell!
73. It’s a great insect repellent for your pet. (As recommended in “Outdoor Life” and “Field and Stream”)
74. Mix 5 parts water, 1 part SSS and mist on animals. Brushing it in makes their coats gleam and keeps insects off so the animals don’t fidget in the show ring.
75. Mix in your pet’s bath water. It takes the fleas off of them…and in between sprays them with the 5 parts water, 1 part SSS mixture to help keep them off.
76. Rub on your hands before and after working with your pets and farm animals. It will remove the strong smells.
77. Black Fly Spray For Dogs: Use as a spray or a dip. 1 cup SSS, 1/2 cup liquid detergent and 3 gallons of water.
78. For dog’s dry skin mix 1 tablespoon of SSS per gallon of water and use as an after bath rinse. Or spritz your pet’s coat once per week.
79. If your dog should get tar or asphalt on the pads of their feet rub on SSS and then wipe off.
80. Flea Bath: Use a flea and tick shampoo. Rinse, rinse, rinse so no soap residue is left. Follow with final rinse of 2 gallons of water mixed with flea dip and 1 capful of SSS. The SSS helps replace the oils lost in bathing and has the added benefit of repelling insects.
81. Flea Repellent: Avon’s SSS Bath Oil. 1-1/2 ounces per gallon of water; used as a sponge-on dip (or as a spritz) has been tested and proven to have significant, but not complete, flea-repellent activity for a 6-day period. It should help those dry coats, too.
82. It works great on animals with dry skin.
83. Use the following on horses and on dogs when necessary. 1-cup Avon SSS bath oil 1-cup white vinegar 1-cup (or more) water 5 cc of essential oil of citronella (from the health food store NOT the type you burn to keep insects away that is available in a drug store) Mix in a spray bottle. Straight SSS works well for mosquitoes too but really makes your dog greasy.
84. (Barns) Use as an inexpensive fly control spray or a diluted mix of Avon SSS in water can be sprayed on barn walls and floor to discourage insects from hanging around or to eliminate them before putting in the new bedding. As time permits, and if you can keep your goats out of the barn for a few hours – let the barn stand and air out before re-filling with bedding.
85. Rub on your hands before and after working with pets and farm animals, takes away pet odor.
86. A natural way to help cats with flea problems and flea allergies is to rub Skin So Soft into the skin. Fleas don’t like it either! Spread the word!
87. Cats: SSS IS SAFE FOR FUR. Don’t overuse the SSS. Use the lotion, and rub it into the skin, not more than every few days. Common sense is the rule. You can check with your vet to be sure if it’s okay…
USES FOR HORSES
88. SSS can be used as a hoof polish. This will put a nice shine to the hoof without drying it.
89. SSS can be used as a muzzle, eye, and ear enhancer. SSS works great and still helps keep bugs away.
90. Horses that have allergies and also get dry skin very easily can get baths in SSS. Bathe her like normal and then put a capful of SSS in a 5-gallon bucket of warm water and sponge this all over her. Her coat dries silky soft and she quits itching.
91. It removes tar spots from the car without damage to the paint.
92. Use it to clean vinyl dashboards, seats, and tops. It not only cleans, but also keeps it soft and helps to prevent any cracking.
93. After washing your car, use it as a tire dressing to keep them looking like new.
94. Put some on a small washcloth and leave in the car to help keep the air fresh and clean.
95. Wipe down vinyl surfaces inside your car. Cleans nicely and removes smoke odors left by cigarette smokers.
96. It gently cleans heavy grease and oil from skin and nonporous surfaces (great for Mechanic’s Hands).
97. It removes tree sap.
98. Prior to traveling…rub SSS on headlights and grill. It makes insects and bugs easier to remove.
99. Shines vehicle tires
100. Spray it on the outside of the tent, especially near the door & windows and it keeps mosquitoes away!
The advantages to ordering online are:
- You don’t have to wait for a representative to deliver it to you, which sometimes can take up to a week or more.
- When you order online, it will be shipped directly to you from Avon and you should receive it within just a couple of days.
- There are also online specials and free standard shipping with your $40 order.
Opportunity is here & I want to share it with you.
- Late on bills?
- Going to college and need the extra cash?
- Want to make it a long life career?
- Do you love makeup, beauty, fashion, skincare? And there is so much more Avon has to offer. Possibilities are endless!! Learn about opportunity, to be your own #BeautyBoss see all info @ www.beautybossopportunity.com
Why back-ordering? Because you may find better sales, promos on previous campaigns. Enjoy!
- Browse The Avon Campaign 2 catalogs by clicking here.
- Write down the Avon campaign number and the product ID numbers of the products you wish to purchase.
- Click here it takes you directly to the AVON Shop by Product Number page.
- You can then click on the pink arrow to select the correct campaign, type in your product number that you wrote down and add it to the bag
View your Avon Campaign Catalogs posts online, and stay on know of the latest at AVON.
- Avon Campaign 1 2019
- Avon Campaign 2 2019
- Avon Campaign 3 2019
- Avon Campaign 4 2019
- Avon Campaign 5 2019
- Avon Campaign 6 2019
- Avon Campaign 7 2019
- Avon Campaign 8 2019
- Avon Campaign 9 2019
- Avon Campaign 10 2019
- Avon Campaign 11 2019
- Avon Campaign 12 2019
- Avon Campaign 13 2019
- Avon Campaign 14 2019
- Avon Campaign 15 2019
- Avon Campaign 16 2019
- Avon Campaign 17 2019
- Avon Campaign 18 2019
- Avon Campaign 19 2019
- Avon Campaign 20 2019
- Avon Campaign 21 2019
- Avon Campaign 22 2019
- Avon Campaign 23 2019
- Avon Campaign 24 2019
- Avon Campaign 25 2019
- Avon Campaign 26 2019
Phone call ordering see instructions below.
Prefer to call to place an AVON order? Call at (904)400-2501 to place an AVON order and I'll create your account online and have your order shipped directly to your home Avon accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover, & American Express. Mary Vivanco Avon Rep Online on stand by to place your AVON orders. If I do not answer simply leave a message and I will get back to you during the phone call operating hours listed below. Thank You for your online orders and via phone orders.
Operating phone orders hours:
*Monday - Saturday
*9am - 8pm
Hope you enjoyed some tips..