I’ve gained a few customers here and there. But my thoughts on tossing is that you’re planting seeds you just never know… I love doing it, but I have to modify MY TOSSING by adding coupon codes when they shop online and how more convenient it is., which I had failed to add codes when I first started with Avon, it’s a learning process with my Avon business.
Adding coupon codes has helped with online orders because customers are looking for savings and trust me I would do the same. It makes me happy to help them save and not only that but my customers are getting quality products at an amazing value.
So to all Avon reps that sees this post and I hope this is helpful to you when tossing. You can create your documents with Microsoft Word Example on pics below. Questions just simply leave comments I’ll get back to you.
1. Tip: Always add your business cards in brochures.
2. Tip: Add coupon codes using your Microsoft word.
3. Tip: Get your business cards at http://www.vistaprint.com/ Great offers
4. Tip: Get your clear literature bags at your Avon back office Under Sales Tools Item # 058-433 pk. 50 / $0.80 cents.
5. Tip: It’s a learning process. We all start at the bottom and work to the top & depending on how hard you work to work your Avon business or in any business you are in. Work hard & it will pay in the long run. Never give up!. Work It!!.
6. Tip: We learn as we go.
7. Tip: Don’t compare yourself to others.
8. Tip: Creativity
9. Tip: Honesty & professionalism
10. Tip: Sharing is Caring
11. Tip: I like Blogger it’s free. Again I made the mistake by buying into a website & no results. Blogger is a Google product & I trust google blogger platform, amazing.
12. Tip: Organization and discipline
13. Tip: Printing your labels SAVES SO MUCH TIME & MONEY TOO!! I handwritten, it was TIME CONSUMING & LOSS OF MONEY!!! Never again!!..
14.Tip: Sign-up to all social media.
15.Tip: Get your plastic covers for your brochure 246-520 – Supplies -Plastic Brochure Cover
16. More Avon Rep Tips with blogger platform @ tips for Avon Reps here
17. BE GENUINE, RESPECTFUL TO OTHER REPS, HELP ONE ANOTHER, & PROFESSIONAL IN YOUR BUSINESS.
I have a passion for my Avon business. Currently, I’m doing it part-time because I have a full-time job at a large retail store. I love having my own Avon business via online and face to face order. I hope this is helpful to you.
See links below for info! To guide you through your Avon career
- Want to become an Avon Representative and learn more about opportunity. Sign-Up for $25.00 @ https://maryvjjj1.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity
- Why I Joined Avon? What’s your why? See my story @ See my story - Lots of tips
- Sign Up Today to sell beauty, and it’s more than selling beauty @ https://goo.gl/YQIJNY
- Tips on tossing Avon Brochure’s and more For Avon Representatives @ Tossing & Lots of Tips
- Join my Team, Team Optimism @ https://goo.gl/vWv3Ic
- Welcome to Team Optimism @ https://goo.gl/IX1LYQ
- Subscribe to Team Optimism for Avon tips Newsletters & more via Email and confirm your subscription in your inbox @ https://goo.gl/AwizG9
- How to set up your Avon eStore and Place your first oder for info see video for instruchions & more @ https://goo.gl/xwCSeg. Need help simply leave comments I will get back to you.
- Find me on Facebook @ https://goo.gl/w3Lxr3
- About Me @ About Mary Vivanco
- If your Using Blogger platform and wondering how to post pictures side by side, see instructions @ Pics side by side for blogger platform
Avon Representative Tips and Tools – Check back to this page often for updates! Depending on how much time you have to dedicate to your Avon business, try implementing 1 – 3 new sales or recruiting activities per week. Not every method is going to work the same for every Avon Representative so be sure to repeat activities that have been successful for you and continue to do the same successful marketing activities every campaign.
Avon Representative Resources
- Campaign Mailer – Avon Catalog Mailing Service
- Town & Country – Avon Logo Items
- Avon Signs & Decals – Avon Logo Window Clings and Signs
- Love my Buttons – Avon Branded Buttons and More
- Avery for Avon Representatives – Labels, Postcards, and Marketing Materials for Avon Representatives
- VistaPrint – Great for making your own marketing materials and relatively inexpensive!
- Buffer – Automate your social media posts.
- Square – Process credit and debit cards.
- MailChimp – Email marketing service.
- Zoom – Host Avon webinars and make screen shot videos.
- Animoto – Create Avon video collages.
- StatCounter – Track your website traffic.
- Google Analytics – Track your website traffic.
- Pizap – Create photo collages.
- Mailmunch – Collect email addresses.
- Bluehost – Web hosting for your blog.
- SiteGround - Another Web hosting for your blog
- Pipdig - Is who I use for a professional theme
Hope this is helpful! Questions? Simply leave comments below or chat with me on the floating Facebook icon. Like the post subscribe, give-us a thumbs-up, & share the posts.
Follow Avon Corporate Online and on Social Media
- Avon on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Avon
- Avon USA Representatives on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/avonusarepresentatives/
- mark. by Avon on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/markbyavon/
- Avon on Twitter – https://twitter.com/avoninsider
- mark. by Avon on Twitter – https://twitter.com/markgirl
- Avon on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/avoninsider
- mark. by Avon on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/markbyavon/
- Avon on YouTube –https://www.youtube.com/user/AvonProductsInc
- Avon USA Representatives on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/AvonUSAReps
- mark. girl on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/MarkgirlTV
- Avon on Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/avoninsider/
Network Marketing Books and Other Resources
- A View from the Top: Avon’s Elite Leaders Share their Stories and Strategies to Success
- A View from the Top Volume 2: Avon’s Elite Leaders Share their Stories and Strategies to Success
- 100 Ways to Recruit Avon Representatives
- 100 Ways to Sell Avon
- Avon Selling Secrets Sales Tips from an Ex-Rep
- Don’t Shoot! I’m Just the Avon Lady
- The Avon Business for Newbies
- Accelerated Success
- Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Direct Selling Association
- The Work at Home Mom – Direct Sales
- Zig Ziglar
- Stephen Covey
- Carrie Wilkerson: The Barefoot Executive
Mary Vivanco Avon Rep Online