Grow your Avon business. 71 Tips for fast success Are you interested in growing your Avon business? Becoming an Avon representative is super-easy and there are many resources to help you grow your business and meet your personal goals. Join my team Team Optimism @ https://teamoptimism.blogspot.com/
|Avon Opportunity. Click Here >>>|
1. Use Avon products yourself. One of the best ways to sell a product is to know everything about it. Your regular discount and demos allow you to save money and try the products yourself first.
2. Ask your customers for product reviews. When you pass out orders, ask your customer to let you know how the products perform. This is a great way for you to learn about products so that you can offer more information to other customers.
3. Share your products. If you work in an office, make sure you have hand lotion to share with your co-workers. I have gotten several orders just by letting others try the lotion sitting on my desk. Another Avon rep keeps extra tubes of hand cream for on-the-spot sales.
4. Educate yourself with training. Make the most of your business by taking Avon’s online training courses. Every new representative should start here first as courses include everything from money management, to launching your business, to entering orders. Most of the classes are 30 minutes and have downloadable text sheets. You get a certificate after completion of each and special recognition for completing certain courses.
5. Become an erepresentative. Curious about becoming an erep? Customers can order online and have product shipped direct to their home. There is usually a free or discounted shipping code on the website. I tell my customers that if they don’t see one, to let me know and I will get them one! Once you become an erep, you also have access to other customer management tools. You can set up an email marketing campaign to let customers know about new products or campaigns. My customers love the “little reminder” because they often include free or discount codes.
6. Use your network. Share your excitement about your new business and people will be excited with you. Most of your friends already are familiar with Avon products and so they will be your easiest customers. Everyone is a member of some organization or workplace. You have an extended network of soccer moms, hairdressers, delivery people, doctor’s office workers, etc.
7. Wear Avon jewelry. I get so many compliments when I wear a new Avon necklace. Most jewelry comes in sets, like a necklace and bracelet. They are designed to compliment fashion or seasonal colors. I have had a few tell me they were not sure if a necklace would match their outfit, but with the no-hassle return guarantee they were not afraid to return it if it did not. Oh, and I haven’t had any jewelry returns, yet!
8. Invest in great-looking business cards. Make sure your business cards look professional, even if you buy from a discount supplier. Include a customer reward program on the reverse side. I have mine printed with a “buy in five campaigns, get 20% off your sixth campaign order” coupon on the back.
9. Share your business cards. Leave one with the tip for your waiter, hang them in the community bulletin board area at the grocery store, give to the checkout clerk at the mall, etc.
10. Personalize your business cards. When I hand out my business cards, I write a free shipping code offer that is good on my website. I also mention the Avon Opportunity: do you want to earn extra money by becoming an Avon Representative?
11. Order plenty of brochures. Brochures are really your “store.” They are designed well, colorful, and cheap. The photos are very clear and often show how the makeup looks on a real person. In every campaign brochure, Avon includes their famous scratch-and-sniff perfume circles.
12. Keep brochures handy. I keep the latest campaign brochure in my purse, as well as an outlet sale flier. I always preview the campaign brochure so I can target market: for example, I may say, have you seen the new Avon line of mineral makeup? There is a buy 1, get 1 half-price deal on page 32 for Smooth Mineral Makeup. Wow!
13. Buy stickers for the backs of brochures. My stickers match my business cards and large print makes them easy to read. Stickers include my name, phone number, email address, and website address. Brochures, stickers and business cards are powerful sales tools!
14. Don’t forget special offers. Everyone loves a bargain! Use your imagination to come up with catchy ideas. How about free wrapping for Mother’s Day? Birthday and anniversary reminders? BOGO – buy one get one? Recommend a friend and get 10% off your next order? Print out Avon Bucks and include in their bag when you hand out orders.
15. Always upsell. This is a key sales tip that really works. Say your customer buys a certain fragrance; draw her attention to the lotion. Got an order for a necklace? Point out the ring on the same page. Did your customer choose a skincare product for aging skin? Make sure she knows about the eyelift cream.
16. Attend sales meetings. Your district manager or DM will hold sales meetings every few months where you will get an opportunity to meet other representatives, see and try new products, share your successes, and discuss sales techniques. These meetings are encouraging and fun make sure you attend.
17. Make samples and demos work for you. Attach a sample on the page of the newest brochure where the item is listed with a paper clip. Encourage your customers to try the product. Buy a demo and either use it yourself or give to a faithful customer to try.
18. Holiday and special days. Remind your customer that holidays and special occasions tend to sneak up on us, and you have great gifts for just about anyone.
19. Don’t forget the male customer. We tend to forget about the guys – but they have daughters home from college, wives who love to great makeup, and mothers who love to be treated to a thinking-of-you-mom gift. Avon has some great products especially for men. Check out the after-shave conditioners and the foot care line. Don’t forget about Bug Guard for camping, hunting, and working in the yard.
20. Use the no-hassle Return Policy to close the deal. Avon promises, “If you’re not happy with any purchase, just return it for an exchange or your money back. No questions. No fuss. No problems.” Even if the makeup is opened, if the customer is unhappy Avon will give a no-stress return. You will take back the item and use e-Z Returns for a credit. No-hassle for reps, too!
21. Grow your team. Be ready to share your success when someone asks about the Avon Opportunity. Some of your customers may tell you they are interested in earning extra money. Avon is so successful because of people like you and me who love the products and work on growing their business. Focus on what attracted you to Avon and build strategies to communicate that to your customers. Were you already a customer who loved the skincare products? Your testimony can be a great asset to your business. Are you excited about the earning potential? Share how you met a financial target. Avon offers training, great products, customer service, and a support network to help you meet your goals. Becoming an Avon representative is a personal growth opportunity that is also lots of fun!
50 WAYS TO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
1. Set a goal to find at least 2 new customers every campaign.
2. Use the “Power of 3” – Make 3 new contacts every day.
3. Comparison shop and be ready to give results to contacts.
4. Increase the number of brochures ordered by 10 every campaign.
5. Leave a brochure at 1 new business every campaign.
6. Start a jewelry club – Especially for those who never buy makeup (then start putting make-up and skin samples with their orders).
7. Wear an Avon logo pin or shirt – It’s free advertisement to those who don’t know you are an Avon representation.
8. Have 1 product each campaign that is the campaign special – Hand out info and samples about it to every contact and offer a discount of 10% or 20% if they purchase it in that campaign.
9. Have a positive attitude – It sells.
10. Show pages from national magazines that feature news about Avon products.
11. Spray your brochures with fragrances.
12. Find helpers in businesses, churches, schools, etc. and reward them for taking orders for you.
13. Remember that “NO SOLICITING” usually does not mean the Avon lady.
14. Leave a basket of demos in a business and pick them up the next day with orders too!!!
15. Pass our lumpy brochures out to businesses. 16. Stress the Avon unconditional guarantee.
17. Remind customers that they can charge their order – They normally buy more that way.
18. Commit to instant delivery on colognes and ask business owners if you can leave a full bottle on their counter. Offer a special price to their customers who would like to purchase the bottle and reward the business owner.
19. Advertise a “NEW CUSTOMER SALE” – Choose 2 or 3 products each campaign and offer a special discount to the “FIRST-TIME” customers.
20. Have an “OLD-TIMERS” special – Offer a special discount, a free product or a free trial size to any regular customer who gets you a new customer.
21. Have a special raffle drawing for any customer who has a minimum $20.00 order.
22. Have a “BUNNY SALE” for Easter – Offer 5% off every product that starts with the letter “B”.
23. Place business cards on every available bulletin board. Leave them on restaurant tables, in public restrooms(tape them on the back of the restroom stall), and tape them to public telephones.
24. Start a video club – After 10 purchases, the 11th video is 50% off.
25. Fill little baskets with samples and leave them in businesses with brochures.
26. Provide a business card holder and cards to any business owner who will allow you to place it in the counter.
27. Offer free gift wrapping for men customers.
28. Offer to keep records of birthdays and anniversaries.
29. Talk to every customer about fund-raising.
30. Leave cologne samples in beauty shops. Offer 1 free product to the owner for each 10 sold.
31. Have a home party!!! Offer an Avon gift certificate to the hostess.
32. Wear different Avon fragrances – when people ask which fragrance you are wearing – offer them a brochure, a business card and a sample. Get their contact info as well!
33. Attend sales meetings faithfully!!! You will always learn something new to pass on and you can personally see and experience many of the new products.
34. Take Skin-So-Soft samples to any place and organization where workers are subject to bugs.
35. Put a sign in your car window and/or your yard that you sell Avon.
36. Advertise in local papers – Especially clearance sales, special discounts, or introduction of new products.
37. If you want bigger sales, talk to your district manager – She’s been there and done that.
38. Have a garage sale – Set out samples, brochures, and extra products.
39. Give each customer an extra brochure and ask them to give them to family and friends.
40. Give a brochure and sample to every person behind the check-out counter.
41. Put books in daycare centers.
42. Send letters to employers and managers of local businesses offering special holiday services.
43. Have an open house of Avon products during holiday seasons and offer free gift wrapping.
44. Offer an “AVON PARTY” at businesses during lunch hours.
45. Always carry a demo basket with you – Your customers will have friends visiting too.
46. Carry a “BARGAIN BASKET” – Purchase inexpensive products from outlet flyers and sell these to people who do not want to place an order. Also a good way to sell used “demos” or unwanted products that may accumulate.
47. Keep extra products on hand for people who may need a gift to give on the spur of the moment. Avon cookbooks make great wedding shower gifts.
48. Know your products!!!! Make brand comparisons and provide copies for your customers
49. Become an e-representative and get new customers on the internet.
50. Become an Avon Beauty Advisor via the free online training!
The advantages to ordering online are:
- You don’t have to wait for a representative to deliver it to you, which sometimes can take up to a week or more.
- When you order online, it will be shipped directly to you from Avon and you should receive it within just a couple of days.
- There are also online specials and free standard shipping with your $40 order.
Opportunity is here & I want to share it with you.
- Late on bills?
- Going to college and need the extra cash?
- Want to make it a long life career?
- Do you love makeup, beauty, fashion, skincare? And there is so much more Avon has to offer. Possibilities are endless!! Learn about opportunity, to be your own #BeautyBoss see all info @ www.beautybossopportunity.com
Why back-ordering? Because you may find better sales, promos on previous campaigns. Enjoy!
- Browse The Avon Campaign 18 catalogs by clicking here.
- Write down the Avon campaign number and the product ID numbers of the products you wish to purchase.
- Click here it takes you directly to the AVON Shop by Product Number page.
- You can then click on the pink arrow to select the correct campaign, type in your product number that you wrote down and add it to the bag
Check out your Avon Campaign Catalogs posts online, and stay on know of the latest at AVON.
- Avon Campaign 1 2018
- Avon Campaign 2 2018
- Avon Campaign 3 2018
- Avon Campaign 4 2018
- Avon Campaign 5 2018
- Avon Campaign 6 2018
- Avon Campaign 7 2018
- Avon Campaign 8 2018
- Avon Campaign 9 2018
- Avon Campaign 10 2018
- Avon Campaign 11 2018
- Avon Campaign 12 2018
- Avon Campaign 13 2018
- Avon Campaign 14 2018
- Avon Campaign 15 2018
- Avon Campaign 16 2018
- Avon Campaign 17 2018
- Avon Campaign 18 2018
- Avon Campaign 19 2018
- Avon Campaign 20 2018
- Avon Campaign 21 2018
- Avon Campaign 22 2018
- Avon Campaign 23 2018
- Avon Campaign 24 2018
- Avon Campaign 25 2018
- Avon Campaign 26 2018
Phone call ordering see instructions below.
Prefer to call to place an AVON order? Call at (904)400-2501 to place an AVON order and I'll create your account online and have your order shipped directly to your home Avon accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover, & American Express. Mary Vivanco Avon Rep Online on stand by to place your AVON orders. If I do not answer simply leave a message and I will get back to you during the phone call operating hours listed below. Thank You for your online orders and via phone orders.
Operating phone orders hours:
*Monday - Saturday
*9am - 8pm
♥ Don’t forget to subscribe, like, comment, and share the post/savings. ♥